Under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, Haryana Government develop 2 Lakh affordable housing units in low and medium potential cities and towns in Haryana till year 2022. Raheja Developers presents Raheja Akshara Gurugram/Gurgaon Affordable plots Under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in Sector 14 Sohna Gurugram. Government of Haryana would develop low-cost high-density colonies in low and medium potential towns, where the land would be available for development. The affordable housing colonies under the scheme would be developed by private developers.
Raheja Group has come up with an affordable plot housing scheme launched under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Haryana. The units are available for booking under Raheja Akshara Gurugram/Gurgaon Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana scheme and project is approved by Haryana RERA.
Raheja Akshara Gurugram/Gurgaon Location Advantages:
- Raheja Akshara Gurugram/Gurgaonis located in the south of Gurugram, Sohna sector – 14 (Sohna Development Plan 2031).
- It is an upcoming residential suburb close to Delhi/NCR.
- It is 15-20 minutes away from Golf Course Road, Sector-68.
- Close to IMT Sohna and Sports City.
- Community Centre
- Jogging Track
- Shopping center
•DDJAY Phase I – Rs 34990/Sqyrds
• DDJAY Phase II – Rs 30990/Sqyrds
- Country: India
- City / Town: Gurgaon